New Member and Builder

Nice to be here, I'm from Fort Myers, Florida and got my hands on the largest minibike frame I've seen. I love some of the project bikes here, its getting me motivated! I have most of the parts for making a trick little dragster, and I got a 215cc Cuyuna single, new, to put on there.

Got too many projects in the garage so I'll be selling or maybe trading this newest acquisition. I'm customizing a V65 Sabre and my workshop right now, so I am low on space.

Got an MTD roller, the large one with the 14" wheels and Earl's style cantilevered front suspension. It was originally red, was painted blue. I did a photo shoot today and made it a web page:

http://www.j3p.com/mtd

It is a nice straight frame and it has the correct wheels and tires, all four shocks, jackshaft, #41 drive chain and sprockets. It needs everything else. I'd trade it for a smaller minibike frame for my niece. If it sits around much longer I may restore it, because I have not seen one before.

Nice to be here, and I'll post some progress shots of the dragster once I stat building it this winter.

Jon Pardue
Fort Myers, Florida

Last edited: