New member from Indiana

Hi all,My name is Steve or moomba on here.What a great site this is,I'm happy to find it. I'm 62 but have been building mini-bikes since I was 12,I love them. Currently I'm involved with the Baja warrior mini bikes. I have always been the type to modify or build something eye-popping or that somebody else may not have.The baja offers me all kinds of modification possibilities.My next twoprojects are engine swaps using a1966 yamaha twin jet 100 engine with front and rear disc.At the same time i'm installing a 1967 yamaha 250 engine on another baja.I like to buy complete running vintage yamaha's so to have all kinds of parts to make it work.If anyone's interested I will keep the site informed of my progress to the finished result.Again,great site and thanks for having me steve

howdy steve moomba....are you in any relation to the Black Mamba?
This is indeed a superb site to be a part of. If you look at the top of the page in the red header bar, you will see OldMiniBikes.com which is also run by the owner of this site. Anything you need to get your old vintage bike up and running can usually be found there. Great prices and superior customer service with fast shipping time.
OldMiniBikes.com - Discount & Replacement Mini Bike Parts - check it out when you have some time.
Welcome !!

Welcome to OldMiniBikes steve moomba....You will find tons of great people and advice here...also since you are a fellow hoosier (muncie resident here) be sure to check out portland, Indiana VMBC's annual swap meet/show if you haven't been there you will keep coming back after your first visit guaranteed..

http://www.vintagemotorbike.org/