New member from PA

Hi everybody, I'm Mariah and I just got joined up after over a year of trying, technical glitches with my server or whatever! Been riding minibikes and trikes since my teenage years, guess that's in my blood cause I'm still doing it 45+ years later. I never realized there were so many minibikes and trikes made till browsing through this forum. It's wonderful to see these machines restored to their original glory just as if they were new on the showroom floor!!! This forum brings back many memories of the bikes I rode in my younger days! My latest project was fixing up a Snowco trike that had more abuse and neglect than I could imagine!

Welcome Mariah, looks like you are about 2 hours from Windber. If you really want a rush of throwback mini bikes, jump in your vehicle this weekend and come down to the mini bike reunion. You won't regret it.

I can sure use your help this year, my trike is stuffed in the back of my FJ Cruiser, the front fender is now my armrest. No matching nail polish this year, most of it was chipped off by the 2nd day.

South Park...I grew up in McDonald, pretty close drive!

Yeah I wanted to look for property around McDonald but wife wouldn't budge from the South Park school district.... two of my uncle's have property outside of Evan City.

Yeah I wanted to look for property around McDonald but wife wouldn't budge from the South Park school district.... two of my uncle's have property outside of Evan City.
McDonald is not a quiet country town like it was 20 years ago, I'm glad I got out when I did, nothing there but watch tv and put up with traffic. The traffic is terrible anymore.