New member here with a ton of questions.

Hello all,
I just picked up a Bird engineering mini bike. looks like its a thunderbird model with 10" tires. Does anyone know how i can verify the model, engine? I need a few parts but dont want to order the wrong ones. I am need of a set of fenders for sure. color is not important.
any help is appreciated
Thank you in advance
Tim
P.S. top pic the left side is the front fender. 2nd pic the top is the front fender
colors do not bother. I have to shoot the whole bike either way
Thank you in advance
Tim

Attachments

Last edited:
It looks like the bike you pictured has fenders. Why are you looking for replacements?
I can maybe salvage the rear fender, the front is actually torn where the left side bolt mounts and looks like it was crashed alot of time and just used pliers to try to get it looking better, they were not successful

I can maybe salvage the rear fender, the front is actually torn where the left side bolt mounts and looks like it was crashed alot of time and just used pliers to try to get it looking better, they were not successful
I am going to assume that you have not rebuilt many minibikes. Those fenders are not that bad at all and could be restored as others have stated. Really and truly you are fortunate to have those as there are members here that would LOVE to have Thunderbird fenders in that condition- or ANY condition for that matter!
Michael

Last edited:

kayde

Cool bike, I'm really diggin the spoke wheels.

Clean metal fenders are tough too find.
You'll probally have less time into fixing that one up than finding another.

Besides that fender looks like a a good complete bike too clean up and enjoy.