New member old guy

Hey everybody looking forward to meeting lots of like minded people. l found the site after looking for ways to modify the two really cheap mini bikes l bought for my neice and nephew for this Christmas. l’m anticipating having to put tourque converters on both of the Coleman ct200u’s. They are nothing like the beautiful Taco mini l had when l was just twelve years old.44 years ago. Whew that hurt. went on to own many other minis and dirt and street bikes over the years and hope to be able to help any way l can also. current ride is a 2003 fxd HD and have several classic other older 70’s motor cross dirt bikes. lt’s been a good ride. Still got alot of good miles to go God willing.

Just remember you cant get-out! I been here since place was born, it got modified and I re-joined then again. But ya been here long time.15 years guessin. You cant un-register.

When they say madness! it is,, a member wants to break my fingers an rip my eye balls out! so ya don't have a real to life personal opinion, cuz you have the FINEST against you!

[MENTION=13654]gumpit[/MENTION] No Thanks. This dude is wacky. If he doesn't have the self-control to not type in the url to the site, he's not going to have the self-control to not make another user name and repeat the same if not worse for banning him.

It's december, the holidays. people get weird. I'll give him a pass.

Get over it dude. Go ride a bike.

No l wont but they aint even outa the box yet. will put em together sat. and roll them under the tree in the wee hours. Can’t wait to see the faces on those kids Christmas morning.