new member. Possible 1969 Rupp Goat.

Looks like a goat except for wheels. spoked with drum brakes. painted. but fork springs were painted over chrome.
I brushed some of minor rust with oxalic acid. I will check on size when I take a pic in afternoon.

It has 3.5 x 10 inch tires so it does have 10" spoked wheels with drum brakes on both. Spring suspension all around. Round swing arms. Regular handlebar clamp. Not u bolts. I will post pictures soon.

I read the instructions for posting pictures but it doesn't make any sense. Is it because I am on a tablet? How did you do that?
My frame looks similar to the goat / ram with jackshaft, swing arm and shape but it doesn't have the "gusset" where frame welds to the neck?
And it has a flat sheet under seat / tank. And handlebars have a regular two-piece bracket instead of u bolts.
I can see bracket / wheels being updated but frame differences are confusing.

Hit the photo button bar at the top of the "reply" box (it will say "Insert Image"), select the photo that is on your tablet, upload it, and it should post. At least that is how it is set up on my Android tablet....

Has small jackshaft brackets like a rupp though. The fox has a lower corner bracket or ramped box engine mount.

Maybe it was welded on a monday.