Hello! I should have joined a long time ago, but here I am. A lifelong minibike enthusiast, from the 10 year-old kid whose dad kept saying NO G#$%&@#IT!!! to a garage with 4 motorcycles and 2 minis (69 Taco, 68 Bonanza BC1300), both I painfully restored.

I am a veteran of 4 Joe's Minibike Reunions in SoCal (Hiya Joe) and am currently on a quest for one more mini...
A purple Sears Puncher! I know it's an odd one, but my cousin had one and I wanted it. A funny story for later..

Anyway, here's what I have now:
Looking for Taco pictures..

Attachments

GustoGuy

Hello! I should have joined a long time ago, but here I am. A lifelong minibike enthusiast, from the 10 year-old kid whose dad kept saying NO G#$%&@#IT!!! to a garage with 4 motorcycles and 2 minis (69 Taco, 68 Bonanza BC1300), both I painfully restored.

I am a veteran of 4 Joe's Minibike Reunions in SoCal (Hiya Joe) and am currently on a quest for one more mini...
A purple Sears Puncher! I know it's an odd one, but my cousin had one and I wanted it. A funny story for later..

Anyway, here's what I have now:
Looking for Taco pictures..

Welcome to Oldminibikes.com Lots of friendly people here who enjoy their bikes. I got 3 minibikes and it is always fun to jump on the bikes with the family and go on ride on a summer day. I have a Cabin on a lake and there are miles and miles of gravel low maintenance roads to ride. Like you my Mom and Dad would not let me have minibikes when I was a kid and lot of my neighbors had bikes such as a 90cc Harley Davidson and YZ80 and a Rupp Roadster 2. So I am enjoying them now since I was deprived of minibikes when I was a kid.