New member's Benelli Dynamo II (I think)

Picked this up from Brid. Had a lot of fun on it Saturday night terrorizing the neighborhood. Here are the pics. From what I can tell it is a Benelli Dynamo II, probably a 1972? I plan on getting a bonded title so I can run it on the neighborhood streets.

If anyone can offer up any information on the bike, I'd welcome it.

Just going to enjoy it for awhile, but may restore it eventually.

needs new tires, original Pirellis

nice never saw one in green. they have crazy wiring. If the tailight bulb goes out it wont run :eek:ut: i have a wiring diagram i can post if you want it. lots of weird quirks like that. But i gues thats true with any italian machine :thumbsup:

nice never saw one in green. they have crazy wiring. If the tailight bulb goes out it wont run :eek:ut: i have a wiring diagram i can post if you want it. lots of weird quirks like that. But i gues thats true with any italian machine :thumbsup:
Brid mentioned that about the tail light. :confused: Seems odd, but you gotta love the quirks.

I like the rear brake light "switch" as well. Kinda cool.

I've got a lot to learn about this bike, so yes, the wiring diagram would be great.

Thank you.

If you go to the photos section at the top of the page the wiring diagram is there under the benelli section. I posted it there a while back. have fun and welcome to the site!