new mini

josh

i am thinking about selling my mini and getting a diff frame thats better
for speed what do you think a good price for me to ask is for my bike it has a 5h tec on it

!!!

What wrong with that bike.It looks like it just needs a little TLC.Just straighten/replace the forks,a smaller rear gear, and maybe a wheel/tire change.The paint looks fresh.Maybe some simple engine mods.Such as an exhaust and airfilter.Maybe remove or wire open the govenor if thats not already done.I have that same engine and it runs great in my oppinion.For me the build & tinker part is as much fun as the ride.
:hack::grind::hammer: :weld:

Last edited:

bandit 40

What wrong with that bike.It looks like it just needs a little TLC.Just straighten/replace the forks,a smaller rear gear, and maybe a wheel/tire change.The paint looks fresh.Maybe some simple engine mods.Such as an exhaust and airfilter.Maybe remove or wire open the govenor if thats not already done.I have that same engine and it runs great in my oppinion.For me the build & tinker part is as much fun as the ride.
:hack::grind::hammer: :weld:
Like RZ said, and honestly I have the same engine on one of my minis and I put a smaller rear sprocket on it like a 65tooth or Rear Gear like what was previously mentioned and you will be amazed:thumbsup: give it a try .You wont want to get rid of it then.................:smile:

josh

i do like the bike but a few of the other guys were telling me that it was not the best frame for speed because the way the rear tire is tucked under, it does flip easy as far as he motor i just want to go a lot faster all i have done to it is remove the gov,bigger jet,i did make a pipe for it but it is to loud for where im living now,my top speed was 30 mph and iam 150 lbs or so what does yours top out at with the smaller gear?

bandit 40

i do like the bike but a few of the other guys were telling me that it was not the best frame for speed because the way the rear tire is tucked under, it does flip easy as far as he motor i just want to go a lot faster all i have done to it is remove the gov,bigger jet,i did make a pipe for it but it is to loud for where im living now,my top speed was 30 mph and iam 150 lbs or so what does yours top out at with the smaller gear?
Josh I have never checked the speed on it I just know it is very fast:thumbsup: The 72tooth you have now probably has a lot of take off, the smaller sprocket starts out a little slower but will let the engine wind out longer before you max out the speed, giving you more top end.:smile::smile:

mybiz

Like the others keep it and do a few mod's smaller sprocket and add a TAV-2 to it after all that is done your friends will be following in your foot steps:thumbsup: