New modified Hemi head for sale

Daniel Coop

Hello fellas, up for sale is my modified Hemi Predator head.

It has been milled more extreme, .075 for max compression. *Would require use of shorter 5.440 molly pushrods (not included) Pushrod, Chrome Moly, 3/16", GX200, 6.5 Chinese OHV's, GX160, 212 Predators, Each
The head was also ported and stock size (27/25) stainless steel valves were installed. It has new 26# springs installed under aluminum retainers. The rockers were also reinforced...
Comes with valve cover and associated studs (intake/exhaust)
$150
Will also include a set of stock rockers

Last edited:

Daniel Coop

Bump...
Great upgrade for most any Hemi at a great price. Work done by professional builder. You pay for the mill, port, reinforcement and valves and get the head, 26# springs, and the thin, hard performance lash caps for free!
Head milling .075 $25
Porting. $25
Reinforcement of rockers. $25
Stainless valves and aluminum retainers $70
26# springs $6
Lash caps. $9

Last edited:
If the head has been cut 75 thou , you might wanna warn people that they can't use a big lift cam with this head because of piston to valve clearance. Just saying

Daniel Coop

If the head has been cut 75 thou , you might wanna warn people that they can't use a big lift cam with this head because of piston to valve clearance. Just saying
Well you just did, so thanks! But I guess I assumed most would already know of the inherit issues of running a big lift cam with a Hemi head anyway. They're only 26lb springs too, so... Anywho, either Black Mamba cam would be about perfect.

Last edited: