New Motovox MBX10 build...

I'm not gonna validate my builds anyone who knows me personally knows I can build bud. Maybe not as intense as you but for 1/3 the price and I'm having just as much fun. What do you got an extra 5 mph than I do? Whoop te dooo. I'd rather take the new monster moto bro. Now I'll start doing some more research on how to spend as cheap as possible and drag that a** haha. Hope you're not getting grumpy over this man (ALL in good fun no I'll will). You're like double my age you definitely should be able to produce better builds than I can. I'm just looking to save a buck and go faster than you! And I never said your bike wasn't worth it I know better than anyone an item is worth what someone will pay for it. Regardless of your pre-determined value of it, and based on your math you made like $100 without including time! So how about you leave the sales to me and you just keep your hands dirty build master [emoji1417]

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

Daniel Coop

Y'all see the type of yahoo's and BS I gotta deal with out here? Bunch of haters... All talk, no action. Lol The build ain't over yet Stev and I never take it in the ass, so a milder Predator, it will get. And I guarantee it will still spank whatever you bring out. From compliments to insults. 5 MPH... whatever man. I don't "know" you well at all, but I have seen what you bring to the party. Anytime you want to line up buddy...
I wanted to sell my box stock clone motor anyway. Only because it's a relatively mild 6500 RPM stock rod 196cc and I have fallen in love with these 212/clone head hybrids, but I won't give it away. Like I said, I do this because I love it, there's not huge profits in it. I make a little more when someone brings me a motor/bike to build for them. Then I can get better pay for for just labor alone, because they know what was paid for in parts.
New seat showed up today... Unbelievable, how fast Monster Scooter Parts gets shit shipped out.

Last edited:
I'll start a thread for a new build. I'm gonna go literally as cheap as possible and we can race and see how close I can get to you with a few hundred bucks compared to "real money" lmao [emoji23]

Daniel Coop

Lol ok gramps we will see. No hate here. Just observations. And what are you thinking 1/8th mile?

I'll start a thread for a new build. I'm gonna go literally as cheap as possible and we can race and see how close I can get to you with a few hundred bucks compared to "real money" lmao [emoji23]

And nobody will care...
Gramps? I have a ten year old daughter... I'm not even old enough to be your daddy let alone grampa. Line up against what?? This bike?! It'll be gone, but hopefully they'll bring it out sometime to ride. I will let you call out the 10yr old boy who'll be the proud owner of the one of the nicest Motovox's built. lol! You don't want none of my other bikes...But if so, how about a 3 mile race on a set course, through city streets to a pre-determined spot, then back? I'm tired of idiots showing up with methanol garbage that won't stay running, trying to run an 1/8th mile and still losing. Lol. You missed out last weekend. Thanks for hijacking my thread hater Stev. All anyone ever hates on is the money I invest in my mini's. Why? Because this poor Taxi driver can afford too, and you can't? I had a lot of this shit laying around already too, but that doesn't mean I didn't pay for it or it doesn't have value. Now let me finish my build...

Daniel Coop

New 69730 non Hemi Predator from my local Harbor Freight...

Torn down, this thing had serious issues out of the box. Rockers were sideways, and the cam was seriously off timing...Some poor sap would've had a bad day installing this to realize it didn't run. Luckily, it was never my intention to install it out of the box.

Just waiting on the Dyno Cams CL1 original grind from OldMiniBikes...

"The wind is always the strongest at the top of the mountain" and you sir, are on top.

Enough of that though...That 10 y/o who's getting this bike is a lucky kid. Your builds are always great to follow. The attention to detail plus the pictures makes your threads very entertaining. :thumbsup:

Daniel Coop

Daniel , how about a death match with your arch rival :laugh:
Nice... Way to egg shit on Chipper. Lol! Arch rival? Who, Stev? Far from it. He's hardly a threat. Just a dumb kid taking pot shots at a guy out of envy. It's lonely at the top sometimes Chain Linkin, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Lol! Thanks for your compliments.

Last edited:
Lol [emoji23] looks like you really took my criticism to heart! Regardless I'm not enough of a "kid" to start name calling. Way to set an example for our younger gen riders though! You make nicer bikes man I make cheaper ones. I will gladly say you're much more skilled than I am and your worst bike is better than my best but I'm not a prick about it. See you at the meet buddy. [emoji1417]

Daniel Coop

Lol [emoji23] looks like you really took my criticism to heart! Regardless I'm not enough of a "kid" to start name calling. Way to set an example for our younger gen riders though! You make nicer bikes man I make cheaper ones. I will gladly say you're much more skilled than I am and your worst bike is better than my best but I'm not a prick about it. See you at the meet buddy. [emoji1417]

I'm no role model, nor did I ever intend/claim to be. I'm just a mini bike enthusiast, same as you. And compared to most our fellow forum members, (lol) I am a younger rider. Just keep in mind, I got my first mini bike last year and my first full custom project was "Po' White Trash". I'm relatively new to all this too. I never called you any names, (except dumb kid) and I don't take this seriously at all, but you were the one who showed disrespect from the get-go after I simply stated your half offer could have maybe bought an engine from me, and why. I gave a rough breakdown of what I had into it, and you started talking shit from there. I think it was you who has been a prick about it all. I'm just trying to share my build man, so let it be. You KNOW where I'm at every Sunday...weather permitting

You're right bro. Probably should have kept my comments to myself. Didn't intend any disrespect but re-reading I understand I was being an ass. See you there!