new mtd project

ive had this mini bike almost as long as my blue arco mini it never ran it didnt have a motor i found it in a trash can :thefinger: when i was like 6 so now that i have no minis here i wanna fix this one up can any one tell me what model it is ?

are the forks bent or are they how they should be?

any info like what motor they came with and were i can get parts will help thanks alot :thumbsup:

here is the other mtd

me and my bro plan to restore both of them so we can go to windber
here is both the headlight assemblies iam just gonna clean them and paint them both black

You ought to see if there's a Local sandblasting outfit that will do small jobs.

There's one local here that will do it for Under $40. That will save you a huge headache sanding that.

Most will fog it with whatever primer you bring in for that same price.

You ought to see if there's a Local sandblasting outfit that will do small jobs.

There's one local here that will do it for Under $40. That will save you a huge headache sanding that.

Most will fog it with whatever primer you bring in for that same price.
well ill probably buy a cheap sand blaster and do it myself

Hent

jesse, I bought one of the pressurized ones and it works OK. It will give your air compressor a work out - and hopefully it can keep up. Also remember that you need to buy media - and deal with it clogging up and what not.

I've used the siphon fed ones and it was garbage. The pressurized one works better, but not as good as throwing a frame in your truck and getting it done cheaply, and headache free :thumbsup:

jesse, I bought one of the pressurized ones and it works OK. It will give your air compressor a work out - and hopefully it can keep up. Also remember that you need to buy media - and deal with it clogging up and what not.

I've used the siphon fed ones and it was garbage. The pressurized one works better, but not as good as throwing a frame in your truck and getting it done cheaply, and headache free :thumbsup:
well ill look into the frame blasting hopefully i can get both frames 2 wheels the fenders handle bars for under 200