New old guy from Michigan

Hoagie

Hello all. I am the proud new owner of a Cat 250x. I bought it for my twin granddaughters, and guess who was the first to ride it? Anyway, I started doing research on my, er, their bike and came across this site. I am sure the knowledge here will come in handy. Thank you for the chance to join.

Very Nice Hoagie !!...even has the clutch guard.

Y'all will love that bike.

Perfect size for the kid's....and just small enough so you can say to your wife...'ya know...I believe we also need just a bit bigger one for Granddad to ride with the girls :thumbsup:.... And then, of course, once you accomplish that, you'll still have a reason to get a third one...hey they are twins..they each need one.... :laugh: :scooter:

By the way, did I say Welcome to the OldMiniBikes !!

Last edited:

Hoagie

Thanks, and actually my wife suggested searching for another ride so there will be no squabbling. I said let them learn to share. I am still weighing my options on that one, lol.

welcome from down the road a bit...cool mini...I used to ride at the mounds till they got all full of rules and cut the size down to nothing...anyhow enjoy!!

Thanks. I've never really ridden the mounds, but camped out across the street in scouts many decades ago. It's about 10 minutes from me.