New OldMiniBikes t-shirts available!

Well that is a great looking T-Shirt if your a average size. And I have seen a few small holes in my two original OldMiniBikes shirts that I wear a lot but they are 4 XXXX in size. Of course the price would be higher. I have a Bonanza , Taco, Gemini , Rupp Centaur , and two Saddle back park shirts all in 4 XXXX . Any chance that larger sizes could be made or just Iron on transfers of the front and back ?

Steve

Well that is a great looking T-Shirt if your a average size. And I have seen a few small holes in my two original OldMiniBikes shirts that I wear a lot but they are 4 XXXX in size. Of course the price would be higher. I have a Bonanza , Taco, Gemini , Rupp Centaur , and two Saddle back park shirts all in 4 XXXX . Any chance that larger sizes could be made or just Iron on transfers of the front and back ?

Steve
Not sure Steven......Anybody know how to do the "@Hent" thingy to maybe get a response on Mr. Durham's question? And what is the trick to doing that? Seen it used many times but still don't know how to do it!! Seems pretty handy!! :thumbsup:

T-Town Mini

Not sure Steven......Anybody know how to do the "@Hent" thingy to maybe get a response on Mr. Durham's question? And what is the trick to doing that? Seen it used many times but still don't know how to do it!! Seems pretty handy!! :thumbsup:
Here's some info found here: https://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/docs/usertagging/

Thread Tags allow a user to be ‘tagged’ about a thread.
You can Tag a user by entering their username in the Thread Tag box located at either the top or bottom of the thread you want to tag them on. Note that you can tag more than one user at a time by placing a comma ‘,’ between each username.
You access the entry box by clicking Tag User(s), enter the data, and then click Submit. Note that you can tag all your friends if you wish by clicking the All Friends checkbox.
Mentions allow a user to be notified when they have been mentioned in a thread. They work very similar to the Twitter system by adding a ‘@’ symbol in front of a user’s username.
In some instances, forum administrators might have required a username to have a ‘;’ semicolon symbol after the username, so as to prevent confusion with email addresses being viewed as usernames.
It is also possible to use a ‘mention’ BBCode tag, which works like regular BBCode and requires a username to be wrapped in Mention tags.
All three work as follows:
@AUsername
@AUsername;
[mention]AUsername[/mention]
There must be an easy way to do it. :shrug: [MENTION=21502]jdogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=21502]jdogg[/MENTION] It doesn't seem to work by just typing the username or with mention /mention.
Edit: well I guess it did work but, only after submitting the post. :shrug:

Last edited:
^^^^So how do you do this Doug??^^^^
All it takes is an @ and the user name spelled correctly, no spaces, no quotes. [MENTION=21502]jdogg[/MENTION]

What I want to learn is how to link another thread into an existing thread..... :shrug:

Doug

Last edited:
All it takes is an @ and the user name spelled correctly, no spaces, no quotes. [MENTION=21502]jdogg[/MENTION]

What I want to learn is how to link another thread into an existing thread..... :shrug:

Doug
Thanks Doug I will try it!!

As for an answer for your question just go to the top of the page of the thread you want to link in another thread at the "www." and right click to highlight it then select "copy" from the drop down list....then go to the thread you want to copy it to and left click in your reply area to get the typing cursor then right click and you will get a drop down menu with the option to "paste" and left click on that!! Whalla!! And your done!! Sounds like a lot but really easy after you have successfully done it once or twice!!

[MENTION=21502]jdogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=54973]neo71665[/MENTION] I know how to cut and paste. But it doesn't turn out as a red link like I am referring to.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/m...MiniBikes-shirts-available-2.html#post1100810

See it is just a link. I want to know how to create a link that is simply the Thread tittle.....

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-discussion/140775-OldMiniBikes-shirts-available-2.html

This one I highlighted and copied the tittle of the thread, not the address bar and it comes out like this...

There is a way to do it where it reads like this in red and you can click on it.

:shrug: [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION]

The links that are showing now is what I was trying to do to start with......... Again, they didn't show up that way to start with.

Last edited:
[MENTION=21502]jdogg[/MENTION] [MENTION=54973]neo71665[/MENTION] I know how to cut and paste. But it doesn't turn out as a red link like I am referring to.

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/m...MiniBikes-shirts-available-2.html#post1100810

See it is just a link. I want to know how to create a link that is simply the Thread tittle.....

http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-discussion/140775-OldMiniBikes-shirts-available-2.html

This one I highlighted and copied the tittle of the thread, not the address bar and it comes out like this...

There is a way to do it where it reads like this in red and you can click on it.

:shrug: [MENTION=1]Hent[/MENTION]
Frankly I'm sure there is some easy click link to do it but when I learned it was all typed out with tags

[url =http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/OldMiniBikes-build-off-2017-a/139074-fomogos-db30-chinese-class.html ] **** [/url]

The url tag, copy and past the link, the **** is what you want the clickable link to say (spaces are added above so it will show up. Basically just remember [ url YOUR COPIED LINK] statement [/url ] without the spaces

clickme

db30pron

They can't all be as cool as a gilson

All of those the same link lol

Last edited:
Well now that it has been up and I come back to it, it shows up as what I was wanting it to....

I guess when you post it, it shows as the HTTP; link then everybody sees it as a direct link. Unless someone changed it for me......

I don't know.....