New Project and Project Update...

Picked this red mini up on friday for 50 bucks. 5 horse Briggs, that I got running today. Needed a new coil. It has a rear tire but it rubs on the gas tank so I have to figure something out with that. Any idea what it is????

The bird is back from from my buddies welding shop. He bead blasted it for me and welded some flat stock on to make a seat. Still waiting to take that 6.5hp honda motor out of the pressure washer so I can mount it on there...

The dirt bikes in the background, my buddies red Yamaha GT80 (fast as all get out) and my 1975 XR75 that I got at a garage sale for 80 bucks.

That one probably came with a Tecumseh 3.5hp. They had the tank on the front. You'll probably have to go back to one of them or a honda or clone. you can relocate the tank on them, and fit in a 6.5 or so. Or you could bend the rear legs of your frame back an extend the lower frame rail back, and bolt it back up. That would be the cheapest way to go.

The frame looks exactly like my nephew's Cheiftah mini bike. Look it up in the brochure page on minidoodle.com I saw it on there just the other day.

Yeah I have a 6.5hp honda coming so maybe it will go on that new frame I got instead. Since the 5hp briggs fits the bird frame just fine.