new project i hope

i just picked up a suzuki t100 enduro, its complete, but doesn't run, and no title, but complete, i ck'd dmv, i take it for inspection, they do their thing, then take paper work to my insurance co. for a surety bond, then back to dmv to get title created, sounds simple enough, just foot work and money, my plan is to pull the 100cc 2 stroke motor out, and go back with either a 6hp or 8hp predator with a tav2, it should make a decent cheap street legal scooter for putting around, i'll probably have to connect a rectifier/voltage regulator to run the electronics? anybody else do a project like this? any advice?

p.s. its just a little taller than my warrior mb 200, so technically its still a minibike to me lol

Well it will be some work to make it fit but it can be done and a 212 predator with a tav2 should move it around just fine :thumbsup: If you can find a hemi Rick/chatten63 has the part numbers for a Kohler fly wheel and lighting coil that are a direct bolt on :thumbsup:

doesnt really matter if ac, then just add a rectifier/voltage regulator, another question i was looking at the 8 hp predators, do they not make any bolt on preformance parts (exhaust, intake, carbs, filters, light kits and such)? i considered aa 6.5 predator, but im a big guy and figured a 8 hp may be better?

Get yourself a hemi head Predator as they are a lot stronger than you think, and a hole lot more parts available for the 212 engines than the 8 hp engines.

thanks guys i got all the parts ordered and on the way, got my title application and surety bond sent off, i hope the dmv lady didnt screw up, she says its right but i think she didnt, if she didnt i have to start over again, no biggie just 50 bucks and another 30 days minimum,
im stripping all controls and wiring, headlights tail lights and brake ligts are no biggie, can anyone recommend a universal complete turn signal kits? my bikes is a 1974 enduro so id like to keep the looks somewhat vintage for a 74 enduro bike, im getting ready for a second build but will start new thread for that

well the project is nearly done at this point it does run and is rideable, no motor mods yet, stock rear sprocket, and the stock front sprocket modified to fit the tav 2, she runs 41mph, she'll probably run 50 or 55 after stage 1 performance mods and governor modification, so far she'll go anywhere a yamaha xt 250 will go, waiting to get the lighting coils and flywheel, and for dmv to send me paperwork for title,

Last edited: