New project. The Cheeftah

Well, I have had this Cheeftah in my sites for a month now. I finally broke down and bought it Saturday afternoon. It will probably receive my usual clean and functional style build. I will post some before pics soon. I scored the rolling frame for $30. The gentleman I bought it from told me that there are more bikes to be had in his storage facility. Some are complete, and some aren't. I will let everyone know when he updates me with photos and asking prices.:scooter:

07D675

Great news minibikin'! I live close enough to drive there. I was also looking at that cheeftah but kne you were interested so I did'nt call.
Can't wait to see it cleaned up.

07D675

Yes Chad, Please keep us posted... There are so many COOL builds on here!!!
Also let us know about the others the guy has. I might be looking for one soon!!!:wink: :thumbsup: I have to catch up with the rest of everybody here!!!

That one's gonna take some serious work, but the payoff will be big when it's done...

I'd print out one of those 'before' pics and pin it up in the shop so people can see where you started from when they come over to check the progress...