New purchase

Addicted 2 Minis

Well that's just downright awesome, steel tanks aren't that hard to come by either. I've found Market Place to be the best place for parts engines, the prices on eBay are a little too high, sellers have all those fees to pay so I can't blame them though. Driving 8 hours round trip ensures you'll have it for a spell, that's commitment!.

I74

Well that's just downright awesome, steel tanks aren't that hard to come by either. I've found Market Place to be the best place for parts engines, the prices on eBay are a little too high, sellers have all those fees to pay so I can't blame them though. Driving 8 hours round trip ensures you'll have it for a spell, that's commitment!.
That's pretty much how far we drove to get our 2 vintage race Kart chassis.
It was well worth every drop of gas, & Coffee refills,, ect. ;)

''Score'',, doesn't look violated either !!

Ultra fine steel wool, & WD-40 mixed with a bit of Marvel mystery oil,, plus some elbow grease,,, ought to clean up those chrome bars.
Ultra fine Scotch brite pads with WD & Marvel,, works excellent also, on / rims,, sprockets,,, hardware,,, & lower legs ect. ;)
Thanks, that's definitely the plan

I'm in South Louisiana and bikes are scarce, when they rarely pop up they're crazy expensive or a far drive, lol.