New Rider

Today I got together with an old racing pal so that his 8-year-old son could ride one of my Lil' Indians. The boy already knows how to ride a dirt bike (he has a Yamaha YZ65) but he had never been on anything like this before. He was tentative at first, but soon got a feel for it and was off and running. He did a bunch of laps around the empty parking lot we had claimed. His two big sisters also had turns on the bike. Hooked for life! :D

desert rat

Today I got together with an old racing pal so that his 8-year-old son could ride one of my Lil' Indians. The boy already knows how to ride a dirt bike (he has a Yamaha YZ65) but he had never been on anything like this before. He was tentative at first, but soon got a feel for it and was off and running. He did a bunch of laps around the empty parking lot we had claimed. His two big sisters also had turns on the bike. Hooked for life! :D

Thank you!!@!!! You know without them this will die off. We have to pass this on. BTW my stool is brown:) Got the same one.

Good job! If you are like me, the smiles on their faces are just about as big as the one my face when I see them riding. Between the young kids riding my minibikes and the pedal toys, it is the best.