New score! Vintage Mini boat! Check it out!

CaptNugget

So picked up another new toy today! It's a vintage mini boat (unsure make or model yet). This is the second mini boat I've found n bought in the last month. (The other was a 1963 WaterMouse HydroKart). Just wanted to show this one off, see what people think, and possibly even identify it if someone happens to know some info.

"SHE'S A BUTE CLARK" !
I planned on pairing my other one (HydroKart) with my 70s Exalter Explorer trike after getting it street legal.
I think I'm going to pair this one with my 70s BGW Street Legal Tri-Rod?!?!!!
Here Are pics of the pairs, new boat and BGW and then WaterMouse HydroKart and Exalter

:punk::2guns::drinkup::boat::boat:

Those boats are so cool, I wish my brother bigrob on this form used to have a nice little two seater with a 20 horse mercury , it was vintage and awesome he should have kept it!

CaptNugget

The WaterMouse (white boat) has a Honda GX160 in it (was told they were originally 2 stroke)
The other will just be an outboard.

Haven't posted it here yet but I do have a nice orig condition Fox Campus I'm looking to trade for an outboard 5hp for the new boat

awsum..boats..I love boats..had a homemade hydroplane when was 11...soo fun..I got a '69 trihull I've had decades..sat 3 years..last yearI had to replace rotted floor,repaint fiberglass top side replaced fuel tank,all gas lines,rebuilt carb andfuel pump.had lower unit serviced. .2 stroke '99 force 50 HP..yeah I know..but I've had no issues..this one got a merc lower unit on a 15' wellcraft..my ugly duckie ..so many memories...well just coz you said boat..my ears went up : ]

Attachments

Last edited:
Little boats are fun, I am so old I wanted to build a Z class Hydro that was powered by a Crossly engine, That came to an end when I found out how much the special lumber cost.
Now I wouldn't get in just about any boat. I guess the two Aircraft Carriers I was on spoiled me like the USS KITTY HAWK and the USS Constellation.
Steve