New to building (Need 3/4 clutch help)

HEY So i have a monster moto 80cc and i bought a predator 212 engine and im ready for a swap!
I am totally new and dont know **** I seen many swap videos and clutch videos but nobody explains how to remove a key.

Only problem is the engine has a key thing preventing me from placing the clutch on it, the clutch also has a key thing inside.

Also it didnt come with any screws so i will need those asap!

I called this place and they remove keys for 60 bucks..helllll no
thank you

-Boston, MA

CarPlayLB

If you carefully punch that key towards the engine, without hitting the seal, the keyway generally graduates up to the crank o.d. surface and it should pop up. Then you can pry it out. The crank is tapped (or should be) with a 5/16-24 thread.

Why take the key out as you have a new predator ?? , the clutch from the Monster Moto engine wont work on the Predator , you need a new 3/4" clutch !

Sometimes the keys on those predators are just in there really, really tight. Just keep trying to pry it out of there. It'll come loose eventually. Be careful not to ding up the shaft though. You've never had fun until you've tried getting a stubborn clutch off a marred up shaft...