new to mini bikes

DaddyJohn

The front wheel isn't original, looks like it's from a small kid's scooter or something.

Good source for a proper looking wheel is the Harbor Freight 13" wheel SKU #37767 that's currently $11.99 with coupon #39378223

Caveat is, you don't want to use it as-is, because the tire and bearings are junk.

However, you can replace the cheap wheel barrow bearings with some flanged sealed units for little outlay:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=400310122844

It looks like your rear tire is a 13 x 5.00-6 Carlisle turf tire (or copy), so you'd want something along those lines to replace the super-cheap tire that comes with the wheel assembly. The tube in there is decent, so you can keep that.

Keep in mind, you'll want to make an internal tube spacer for the bearings, and a couple wheel spacers to keep the wheel centered on the axle.

The front wheel isn't original, looks like it's from a small kid's scooter or something.

Good source for a proper looking wheel is the Harbor Freight 13" wheel SKU #37767 that's currently $11.99 with coupon #39378223

Caveat is, you don't want to use it as-is, because the tire and bearings are junk.

However, you can replace the cheap wheel barrow bearings with some flanged sealed units for little outlay:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-5...0001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=400310122844

It looks like your rear tire is a 13 x 5.00-6 Carlisle turf tire (or copy), so you'd want something along those lines to replace the super-cheap tire that comes with the wheel assembly. The tube in there is decent, so you can keep that.

Keep in mind, you'll want to make an internal tube spacer for the bearings, and a couple wheel spacers to keep the wheel centered on the axle.
thats all gibberish to me lol but ill look into it all the front tire i have replaced since the pic just didnt trust it

DaddyJohn

If you need to spend a lot on parts, Harbor Freight (I sound like a Harbor Freight salesman) has those engines complete for $99.

Better yet, a Tecumseh or Briggs off a snow blower or tiller would be even better.

If you need to spend a lot on parts, Harbor Freight (I sound like a Harbor Freight salesman) has those engines complete for $99.

Better yet, a Tecumseh or Briggs off a snow blower or tiller would be even better.
kinda want just an exhaust for now nut wouldnt know where or who to shop with for one

Hey 64chevypanel...welcome to the Oldminibikes.com forum.

Let's get a firm I'd on the motor first, and then it'll be easier for you to source parts. All of which can be found online.

Can you post a close up picture of the motor, and any identifying marks.

Someone will know.

I had a similar engine that looks like a rato rs100 to me. I had one and the flywheel was cracked and i could not order a new one because I believe the company is dead not sure but did some digging and there websites last copy write was from 2012 to 2013 and yes its a Chinese clone. if thats what the engine is but that carb looks exactly like it as well as the rest of the engine. Also can you post a close up of the sides of the engine where it has the serial # there will be bolt holes that will say if its that engine or not.

Show them your pretty motor and use that one as a boat anchor probably bolt right on except for the j pipe and I know a guy that would take it off your hands haha

Yes, that's a 2.8 hp, 97 cc motor they used on some smaller late model mini bikes.

I searched on hs152f muffler, and found the following page https://www.google.com/search?clien...iz-serp#scso=_7BDNXszPA9LL1QHViLmACg74:178.75

There's some stock mufflers below $25, and a nice pipe and muffler set up...but it costs half as much as a new motor.

It just depends on the look or sound you are after.

I'd measure the exhaust port, see if it is threaded or not and you can then see what's available for that size and configuration.