New to the Forum...

Hi guy's and gal's, I'm new to the OldMiniBikes Forum and i reside in Cali, South Bay/Silicon Valley. I am seeking local mini bike clubs or mini bike gatherings. I ride a 1970 Foremost El Tigre and have fully restored it. I also am seeking mini bike events as i would like to drag race my mini bike, i have a lot of time and $$$ wrapped up in this thing and now id like to get it out and into the world for mini bike enthusiasts to see. Any help steering me in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Attachments

My friends and I are up in the East Bay (Concord area) and have our "minibike jamboree" some weekends. We're currently on a bit of a hiatus due the whole virus thing and two of us doing custom drag bike builds right now. It usually involves some riding where my friend lives in Concord, drinking some beers and bbqing.

If you want to PM me with your number I could let you know the next time we're all going to meet up. Most likely it won't be sometime until next Spring with the way things are going.

I attached pics of the 2 running/riding bikes I have and one of the my current drag frame project. I've also got 2 other projects to finish up. One is just a rider DB30 and another is a DB30 with a 110cc/4spd Lifan setup in it.

Attachments