New to the Forums! Looking to Re-Restore my Moto Beta Bebe Premier!

markus

I have one of these bikes in my shed, been thinking about trying to get it running again, not sure if it is worth it.
As far as resell to make money? Unfortunatly, not a chance. Not much of a following on these. For something to ride? Well the 4 speed model at least is pretty dam fast! they ride pretty nice, they sound killer, and they have a great Italian styleing.

I'm on the hunt for the tire pump for one, maybe some other parts if you go that route....

tko

Just joined up
Have 1971 moto beta bebe.
I am the originaly owner.
Need to find a crab ,shocks and forks.
The carb is the first thing I would like to get my hands on.
Can anyone help?
Thanks
TKO

125ccCrazy

back in probably the mid 70's my brother had a chopper mini bike, believe it might have been a Bonanza that my Dad and him put a Moto Beta 100 on...it was a cool little bike...that was the first mini I ever rode...:scooter:

I also have a beta premier, its in great condition and runs great. im kind of torn between wanting to sell it, and trying to get it registered. my problem is i dont know what to ask for it. anyone have any suggestions?

Hey guys I am back and trying to finish my bike build up. I need a wiring diagram from the stator to the coil, do anyone have one or can take some pictures for me?
my father hacked up the wiring harness years ago when the brake light stopped working to put a switch in and now I cant figure it out.

Also does anyone know where I could source tires from?

markus

I've seen a couple of sets of the Pirellis popping up on ebay from time to time, check out Benelli on ebay as they were the more popular bike to use them. I have a few sets of them in 7" but not any 10" anymore.

NJmike bought my Bebe, he may be able to help you with the wiring

I am trying to get this bike back together piece by piece. i pulled the tank out of storage I had powdercoated and it had rust bubbles under it. So i bought a NOS tank and I am in the process of getting everything else done.

I still need the wiring setup to the coil, I dont know which of the 3 wires goes where?

Can someone help me with some pictures so I can see the colors and where they attach. Thank you!

Neck

Growing up is optional
Well....I cant see the wires, and I don't have a schematic, so start like this. one wire is the lighting coil (for the lights), one wire is power for the ignition coil, and one wire is for the points. You will need to do some kick tests with a volt ohm meter to identify them, then go from there. Don't be scared!

I did do some volt readings and i adjusted the points on the stator so everything is flowing smooth. I did find different readings off of two of the wires, But i still do not know who goes where, and I am not sure which side of the coild is + and -. Its hard just to gestimate this stuff and also I am battling the idea that the coil or the points could be bad and not producing enough voltage to spark because I have tried alot of combinations!!

Bonjour ! j'ai trouvé cette beta que j'ai commencé à restaurer mais je n'arrive pas à trouver d'allumage. si quelqu'un sais ou je pourrais m'en procurer un d'origine ou adaptable ça serait magnifique. 1590848539066-57947361.jpg