New trick! white wall ANY tire!!

JKautoFab

Okay i dont know how knew this is to anyone else but i just discovered a great way to whitewall any tire.

Flex Seal BRITE! white of course. clean the tire well, and try to lay it on evenly but you can lay it on pretty thick it will lay down as it dries. but it leaves a nice white flexible wall. it should be dry enough to install on a multi piece wheel within the day. i would wait a while before trying to mount on a one piece wheel (havent tried that yet)

i believe this will also help hide sidewall dry cracking! the tires i first tried dont have cracks but I will be trying some soon!

i recommend flex seal as a product i think it works well

buckeye

Hmmm,
29.95 if you act today. .
Plus, you get a handy application tool absolutely free.
If you call by 9 pm Central you will receive an additional can .
So , don't wait, run to your nearest phone and call now.

Buy one get second one one Free! I think most cracking is when tire goes low on air..hope this works out ..I want to do this on a bike

markus

you gotta read the fine print or try to keep up with the really fast talking announcer at the end of the infomercial for "the catch"

for safety applicant must wear protective "snuggie", overspray can only be removed with "inVincable" stain remvover and a "shamwow"

I was going to try that stuff out also. I have been using Krylon Fusion paint since it is designed for use on flexible plastic. Worked great until you go for a ride and the tires flex and the paint gets fine cracks.

DSCF3070.JPG