new york gambler 100

minibikefever

there will be a gambler 100 race on august 21 this year held in the same place as the previous two years Virgil n.y. the guy that puts it together is also putting together a multi day with multiple events at the adirondack international speedway in July, I will post more info as it's available, good luck stay safe and enjoy that's why we do it....

ELT

there will be a gambler 100 race on august 21 this year held in the same place as the previous two years Virgil n.y. the guy that puts it together is also putting together a multi day with multiple events at the adirondack international speedway in July, I will post more info as it's available, good luck stay safe and enjoy that's why we do it....
Arr you referring to the speedway near Lowville NY?

minibikefever

I have to think so? I've been to adirondack speedway but he called it adirondack international speedway? the guy putting it together lives in syracuse, I had googled the gambler 100 new york and it through me over to his facebook site and he responded to me about the gambler and let me know about the speedway gig, when I hear more I'll post it....

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
I have to think so? I've been to adirondack speedway but he called it adirondack international speedway? the guy putting it together lives in syracuse, I had googled the gambler 100 new york and it through me over to his facebook site and he responded to me about the gambler and let me know about the speedway gig, when I hear more I'll post it....
THE NY GAMBLER IS SET FOR AUGUST 20-22ND, THE EVENT AT THE ADIRONDACK SPEEDWAY (NEAR LOWVILLE NY) IS EARLY JULY, TWO DAY EVENT- DATE NOT SET AS OF THIS MORNING. 1/25/21... THERE IS A FACEBOOK PAGE ON THE GAMBLER.