Newbie from Pennsylvania

Hi all, just getting around to joining, this forum looks like a great wealth of information!
Just got home from picking up a complete Muskin Dune Cat, for my 8 year old daughter. The dune cat I always wished for when I was a kid, but never had. Finally have one now! Maybe the kid will let me ride it once in awhile..... runs, but only when gas is dribbled in the carb. Pulling the carb/tank tomorrow to see what the issue is. Looking forward to having fun with it!

Al

Welcome! Where in NE PA are ya?
Wilkes-barre / Scranton area - Plains, Pa, specifically.

Thanks for all the welcomes! Anyone local?
Yeah, the kid loves it. Put the engine back in today, got everything working good - brakes, engine, clutch, etc, and took it for a blast up and down the snowy driveway. Ran great! Then back in the shed, lubed everything up, including the chain with chain lube, went back out, and now the chain is slipping on the sprockets and making a racket. @*^#%%$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like it needs two sprockets and a chain now. (jackshaft to axle) Otherwise, it's in great shape. Useless in any amount of snow, though, tends to just bury itself. I assumed with the big tires snow would be no problem.

Last edited: