Newbie from Rockford, IL here :)

Hello everyone!

Been lurking around these forums for awhile, and since I finally got my hands on a bike of my own to play around with, I've decided to come out of the shadows and join this wonderful community. Here's to looking forward to spending many an afternoon on here, devouring information to get my deathtrap of a bike up to snuff, haha. (pics will be posted eventually when I get off work ;P)

Any other people from/near Rockford here? :)

Quick questions also... does anyone have problems posting sometimes? Half of my posts (regardless of section) are getting "Post denied" errors even though they have no URL's, or any foul language contained in them...

Quick questions also... does anyone have problems posting sometimes? Half of my posts (regardless of section) are getting "Post denied" errors even though they have no URL's, or any foul language contained in them...
Hey there, next town south on route 2 here.

Your posting problem will clear up, they have pretty strict anti-spam coding until you get a few posts under your belt. It works well at preventing spam but frustrates some legitimate new users. :thumbsup: