Newbie getting in with a Bad Dog build.

BadDog

Hi; I have purchased and built two BadDog kits, they do not send any instructions with them! I called for help on the one kit with the disk brake and Robin pretty much walked me through it, it took several calls but all worked out. Good luck! I still have not been able to post photos (not the smartest when it comes to computers)

Need to drill and tap for bolts 4,5,and 6 on this wheel setup. all other wheel set ups only use 3 bolts on the polished and the gloss black wheels offered with this kit. But to get the Classic Centerline look I need to tap for the remaining three. robin said it would be more work but I think it will be worth it! This might be more than just putting parts together afterall! Last pic can show 3 holes for rim and 3 holes for brake drum need to to drill and tap 3 more to seal the rim and give that centerline look.

Ok, sending hubs back to Robin. He sounds like a busy guy and maybe didnt realize the wheel set up I ordered had 6 bolt holes instead of 3? He's going to drill and tap rear for me and came up with a new hub setup for front. Was looking forward to drilling and tapping!

Neck

Growing up is optional
Yeah.......That looks really great just the way it is, it's too bad raw steel rusts! I wonder if you could talk Bad Dog into bending up a frame and use stainless tubing?! I like the aggressive tire tread too. All engine and tires, that's what Minibikes are all about!

Yeah.......That looks really great just the way it is, it's too bad raw steel rusts! I wonder if you could talk Bad Dog into bending up a frame and use stainless tubing?! I like the aggressive tire tread too. All engine and tires, that's what Minibikes are all about!
Owe it all to Robin at Bad Dog. Some of the build was a struggle but it's my first and I learned alot. I'm flippin a coin on Powder coat or paint? I have a black garter spring for the max torque and a Xtreme gold chain left to do. and also my OldMiniBikes clutch guard! The motor pulls so good! I'm very happy with the mtor build.

Just remember, you cant touch up powder coating! and if you get a crack in the frame...........
Powder coat is like chrome? can I paint over it? can you re powder coat? These might be some questions to ask? And what about a crack I wont notice till to late? Soo many questions?