Newbie getting in with a Bad Dog build.

Neck

Growing up is optional
You can sand and paint over powder coat, it would be very difficult to color match for a touch up though. A crack will show up just as fast under powder coat as paint. you just have to chip it off before you can weld it, then there's the issue with matching the color again. But then, it may never develop a crack. It's not a big deal, just something to think about if your going to ride it off road and get chips and pits.

Got a question from a member on the tire and rim sizes. Start off by saying that the white lettering is not raised. It is painted on and is already starting to wear off. The sizes are Rear Rim 5" tall 5.5" wide. Rear tire is 11" tall and 6" wide. Ft rim is 5" tall 3.25 wide. tire is 10" tall and 3.5 wide.

My next post will be a video of the mini and how it runs with the clutch mod and the Xtreme chain. I will be traveling for work in April so my last mod to the bike I will do this weekend but not post untill Aprill. I think I have something up my sleave that I hope will get some notice. I will not be able to powder coat before April 30, I'm getting ready to leave the family for 45 days so I need to spend as much time with them as I can.

Enjoy your family. And whatever it is you do, thank you. Not easy leavin home for that long.
Your welcome, It's not the service or any thing. I work in Nuclear power plants. When they go down for Refuel I travel to and do specialized sheetmetal insulation for the pipes and reactor.

Sweet rides...great post.....Im getting a bad Dog and already ordered my Predator....Just what kit is yours?....Im looking at the 6 inch polished aluminum wheel kit....thanks.....the engines sound GREAT!

Sweet rides...great post.....Im getting a bad Dog and already ordered my Predator....Just what kit is yours?....Im looking at the 6 inch polished aluminum wheel kit....thanks.....the engines sound GREAT!
It's a Bad Dog Drag, Go to the website and save some money over Ebay. Wheel size is 5". I think the Predator turned out great. I got the Honda GVX Fly wheel , it has 5degree advance built in. I'm looking at the Raceseng billet flywheel with 8 degree advance. The timing advance really wakes the motor up.

Yea im ordering off the website.........I need mine for "pavement" and dirt/grass....

Is there no way to adjust the stock timing by moving the mag or a offset key?

Jim

Yea im ordering off the website.........I need mine for "pavement" and dirt/grass....

Is there no way to adjust the stock timing by moving the mag or a offset key?

Jim
Yes, but I'm new at this and right now I don't trust offset keys. I think a adjustable coil mount can get pricey so why not go alittle more and get the flywheel. hit the search and you will find some on here that use no key at all with a billet flywheel. Doing it that way they can advance as much as they want. Peace!

Predator 212, Honda Aluminum Flywheel, 1.3 ratio rockers, 18 lbs valve springs, Max-Torque with Black Garter Spring, X-Treme Gold Chain, 54tooth ring gear, Mobil-1, Stage 1 re-jet, OldMiniBikes Tall and Narrow Header, Tiny-Tach, Bosch 4 Prong and OldMiniBikes clutch guard.