newbie with a dumb question

Ladies and gentlemen please forgive me if I have upset anyone. I am new to this forum and was not aware of having to mark anything as best answer. I truly do appreciate all the help and advice that has been passed on to me through this great group!

Please accept this as an apology for my new guy ignorance!

JJ

Ladies and gentlemen please forgive me if I have upset anyone. I am new to this forum and was not aware of having to mark anything as best answer. I truly do appreciate all the help and advice that has been passed on to me through this great group!

Please accept this as an apology for my new guy ignorance!

JJ
Gentlemen and Ladies,

First off again I Apologize for my ignorance about having to reply to posts! Again I am new and learning.

I finally went and picked up the Lil' Indian last night. Its in better shape than I expected and has all original labels intact. I do however need a tank and seat.

Any leads would be greatly appreciated!

Gentlemen and Ladies,

First off again I Apologize for my ignorance about having to reply to posts! Again I am new and learning.

I finally went and picked up the Lil' Indian last night. Its in better shape than I expected and has all original labels intact. I do however need a tank and seat.
Any leads would be greatly appreciated!
It is not about "HAVING to reply to posts", or in your case replying to those that provided answers to you. It is simply appropriate (and expected) COMMON COURTESY to at least acknowledge the replies you receive and thank those OldMiniBikes members who were kind enough to try to help you. Rest assured you are not alone there have been plenty of others over the years...
Michael