Nice 1962 H22 and cool spark plug

markus

I picked this 1962 H22 at the Florida Flywheelers antique engine and tractor show yesterday. Its super clean in original shape,

I thought this was really cool, the Plug which appears to still have traces of the paint from factory on it is an Allstate, and the coolest thing is the Knurled knob to lock the plug wire tab down.......I am very easily amused :doah: its actually slotted so the plug and can snap on/off but I like the idea of using it screw it down too, will be the bomb polished up :pimp:

Last edited:

markus

nice markus....:thumbsup:
kind of looks like it came off a sears product...:shrug:

I dont think so, I thought the same when I walked up to it in the swaps (spotted that flask tank sitting in a pile of engines and made a beeline for it :smile:)

Its got tec stampings though, and the Early Tec master manuals I just sold had craftsman cross reference sections even that far back :shrug:

delray

thats real nice it has tecumseh numbers. all my tecumseh's that i have pickup in the past with that 2.50 decal and 3.00 decal have came off of sears edgers or reel mowers.

I remember those Allstate sparkplugs, always on a Sears. Must be a snow blower engine with the winter gas cap. That half tank is cool! Had one from dads 1963 Sears snow blower.

copyman

Lol. Now I know how that spark plug wire connects. Bought an old H50 with that type wire and was trying to figure it out. I know it wasn't original because 2 other same engines used newer type regular connector & boot. It was still working fine on old engine before I replaced with new style.
Funny, seems like those old magnetos never die!