nice people

I want to tell everyone on here that in just a couple of days I have been shocked on here. on this site I have got more help in two days than a month on other forums. if I ask question about stuff on your thread people have pointed me too the right thread are even helped me put my pic on a thread I was asking question on. my son is 11yr and he can come on here with out me worrying that someone saying something nasty to me because I didn't type it the right way. so I am hooked and I hope I can help anyone about anything I have knowledge on and look forward to learning all I can about these cool machines. SO THINK YOU FOR THE KINDNESS .

I agree man, I've only been on here a few days and its the best community I've come across as far as forums go. Really happy I stumbled upon it

old-timer

Scamming Member
You won't meet a nicer bunch of folks anywhere on any other forums. The people here are true friends, and bend over backwards to help out another member :thumbsup:

OldMiniBikes is my home and I'm sure it will be for you guys as well :wink:

Vic

I want to buy from the people who help the site so if know who spon the site let me know. just keep up the kindness it goes along way.
Hey Terry. User name that owns the site and owns OldMiniBikes Warehouse is Hent. Best way to help out is become a supporting member for only $25 per year. Its not required as you know but you will also enjoy some additional tech tips help in the supporting members section. Glad your enjoying the site. Glad to have you aboard and thanks for the warm post. Like they say on the bathroom wall....we aim to please.

oh I didn't see I could sign up like that I will do that thanks for the tip. if anybody has a shop on here that sells mini and kart stuff I will use them and you have to forgive me I am so far behind times I just got my first smart phone and this is the first site that I could half way use. but if anybody has question on other stuff I have a wide back ground in boats cars and other thing and I havnt got the back ground in the mini bike's but time to learn.