Nitrous

There's a lot of other upgrades that you would be able to do that would have much more permanent high end and low end power to your bike prior to putting this on. As capguncowboy said if you're running a stock engine it's going to be a catastrophic ending to that engine for sure. Also, if the governor is still on it, it kind of defeats the the purpose unless you just want low end temporary boost.

You may want to look into reinforcing your engine a bit, start with a billet aluminum connecting rod and flywheel once you do that remove the governor. Better air flow with an intake and exhaust, jet your carburetor, hell maybe throw in a new cam and valve springs. Throwing on a torque converter will provide a crazy amount of performance. You can do all this stuff relativity cheap. I would defiantly take this rout first before you put the money into nitrous.

Good luck out there and stay safe!

There's a lot of other upgrades that you would be able to do that would have much more permanent high end and low end power to your bike prior to putting this on. As capguncowboy said if you're running a stock engine it's going to be a catastrophic ending to that engine for sure. Also, if the governor is still on it, it kind of defeats the the purpose unless you just want low end temporary boost.

You may want to look into reinforcing your engine a bit, start with a billet aluminum connecting rod and flywheel once you do that remove the governor. Better air flow with an intake and exhaust, jet your carburetor, hell maybe throw in a new cam and valve springs. Throwing on a torque converter will provide a crazy amount of performance. You can do all this stuff relativity cheap. I would defiantly take this rout first before you put the money into nitrous.

Good luck out there and stay safe!

thank you will look at those parts

thank you will look at those parts
Yea, no problem! I would strongly urge you to look into just an after market exhaust, intake and maybe jetting the carburetor if it needs it after the exhaust and intake. You will see the biggest performance boost in the torque converter though for sure with a stock engine, and you don't have to get into tuning the carburetor or anything... It's just a bolt on performance boost.