No Easy Way To Identify A Gokart ?

Mac

I picked up a gokart frame today that I just know is from the 1960's. I've tried all the karting websites I know of and none of them make it easy to identify a frame style. I'm trying to find someplace that has a huge selection of karts, someone must've made some kind of an album out there somewhere. It's got a weird front spindle setup.
I have to wait until the sun comes up to snap a picture and post it here.

I got one McCulloch gas/brake pedal, a newer quarter midget frame, and a Continental engine along with the gokart frame.

Mac

Here's what the kart looked like when I bought it.

....and here's what it SHOULD look like (I'm lucky nobody bought my Mac 6 yet).

Mac

MAC.....I checked with a guy I know that's in to Karts. He says it's a Manco.
I decided the frame had too many "fixes", so I slapped a $40.00 5hp Briggs on the frame and sold it on craigslist for $300. Now I picked up a Go Kart 800 twin engine frame for $50 and I'll decide whether to keep this one for myself(Maybe two 6.5 OHV engines ?), or sell it to pay bills.

I decided the frame had too many "fixes", so I slapped a $40.00 5hp Briggs on the frame and sold it on craigslist for $300. Now I picked up a Go Kart 800 twin engine frame for $50 and I'll decide whether to keep this one for myself(Maybe two 6.5 OHV engines ?), or sell it to pay bills.
Cool I've got a GoKart 800 too. I need a rear wheel(outer half)....do you have an extra one? BTW- I picked mine up for $50 too:thumbsup:

The only other karts I have are 2 Bonanza R900's