Nor cal mini bike get together, show and swap meet .June 21st , oakley ca

Okay guys so I now have a little SNAFU on my hands
, turns out the 21st isn't gonna work, when would everybody want to do it on Sunday the 22nd? Or maybe the the next weekend on the 28th or 29th ? I'd like like to make it convient for everybody since I know we all have lives outside of the mini bike world, input greatly appreciated !

Thanks guys , Cletus

I'm thinking 22nd , oh and if we do it then my photographer girlfriend will take pictures!
Really doesn't matter on our part.. Any day will work

cletus

all the info and the address is in the first post , trying to figure out how to edit it to change the date , guess i cant ?? :shrug:

so its safe to say sunday? thats works good for me.

oh and ive been riding out here 20 years and havent had an issue but i never was riding with 15 other bikes either. i mean im more ecxited for just getting a bunch of guys together than out caravaning around haha

cletus

so does anyone feel like volunteering to help with some BBQ?

and if anyone has any parts they'd like to bring to swap we can do that too. i was even thinking of pulling out a few of my old motors just for show, got a 57 wisconsin i restored, mccullogh mc 101 ive never even fired off too. be good just to run that beast haha

Hey Cletus, OK if some Reno boys come to your swap meet? A four hour drive for miles of paved minibike trails, BBQ, and the opportunity to meet a bunch a cool minibike gomers like me? That's a done did deal!

Gave me a flashback of the California Pines Lodge up in Modoc (even most Californians don't know where that is haha! Pontch's Dream we called it. Remember Erik Estada from Chips? Cal Pines was his first TV appearance after he got out of rehab the first time back in the 80s, he did an infomercial for a "lakefront retirement village.") Basically, someone dreamed up and developed 3500 double wide mobile home lots, with house pad, driveways, paved/named streets, but one day the lake dried up into a blue/green algae experiment and if they ever sold fifty homes it be a lot. So it's empty, all but deserted. It should be re-marketed as like a Uncle Wally's Minibike Paradise because it was. By the time we left that weekend my cabin had hot clutch smell permeated throughout!

I'm looking for that kind of good time Cletus, and some ribs. You think I stand a good chance of that happening if I come?

Hey Cletus, OK if some Reno boys come to your swap meet? A four hour drive for miles of paved minibike trails, BBQ, and the opportunity to meet a bunch a cool minibike gomers like me? That's a done did deal!

Gave me a flashback of the California Pines Lodge up in Modoc (even most Californians don't know where that is haha! Pontch's Dream we called it. Remember Erik Estada from Chips? Cal Pines was his first TV appearance after he got out of rehab the first time back in the 80s, he did an infomercial for a "lakefront retirement village.") Basically, someone dreamed up and developed 3500 double wide mobile home lots, with house pad, driveways, paved/named streets, but one day the lake dried up into a blue/green algae experiment and if they ever sold fifty homes it be a lot. So it's empty, all but deserted. It should be re-marketed as like a Uncle Wally's Minibike Paradise because it was. By the time we left that weekend my cabin had hot clutch smell permeated throughout!

I'm looking for that kind of good time Cletus, and some ribs. You think I stand a good chance of that happening if I come?
Hell yeah buddy ! That's quite a trip but if your willing to make the drive bring it on. It's been changed to Sunday the 22nd just a reminder so you don't show up a day early. Are you planning on driving back after? If you wanted to camp out for the night I could maybe work something out P.M me. Oh and you bringing the ribs? Haha

Does anyone know how I can edit the there's title so I can change the date?

It's on the 22nd now and just want everyone to be clear on that

Yup it's mine! Minibikes, slot cars, trains....love'em all! Hey, you can Facebook the billboards to promote the event. I'll see you there. I might bring a couple spare engines n stuff too to sell or whatever.

Yeah man no problemo, that's what the swap is all about about ! And I don't know anyone on Facebook with a minibike except my buddies out here and they already know.

a couple pics of my current project that my dad and i have had about 20 years and now just started on a work in progress to say the least hahaha