Nor cal mini bike get together, show and swap meet .June 21st , oakley ca

All most time hey Cletus did you find a block if not what size (5.5-6.5) I'm still looking FOWARD to the begging of many more mini bike get togethers. :thumbsup:

All most time hey Cletus did you find a block if not what size (5.5-6.5) I'm still looking FOWARD to the begging of many more mini bike get togethers. :thumbsup:
It's a 5 horse flathead cool bore and no, thinking about running my intek if not I'll just run the flathead and hope it doesn't self destruct

I was up there last weekend just to see where it is. There is an office on the left with a parking lot out front, then a gate, like a railroad crossing barrier that was down. Is the area in front of the office the place? Or is there something past the gate?

:scooter:

I was up there last weekend just to see where it is. There is an office on the left with a parking lot out front, then a gate, like a railroad crossing barrier that was down. Is the area in front of the office the place? Or is there something past the gate?

:scooter:
Nope that's the place, vehicles will be moved as will the bleachers. Should be plenty of room

It's probably been mentioned but I'm too lazy to look....

what time?
Pffff whenever, I'll be there early most likely with a hangover from the concert I am attending the night before :doah: . Sulking in my carburetor woes if don't get this dang thing running right !

I'll borrow a carb just for the day if someone brings one lol

Last edited:
Hi, I'm a new member. My son and I will be there tomorrow, along with my brother. He will be trying to sell a Honda Z50. We saw the ad on Craig's List and my son is really looking forward to the show. We're in the middle of rebuilding a mini bike for him, which we'll bring along.
Jeff

I'll have my DB30 there for sale. Built Pred., rod, flywheel, milled head, Isky cam, springs, shaved key, 22 Mikuni set up by the L.A. drag spot boys, filter, catch can, pipe, RLV muffler, on & on. It has the TAV setup from the build thread here... custom springs, aluminum weights, etc... awesome setup with delayed shifting/high stall. This thing will plant your butt on the ground in an instant. Over a grand into it not including the roller I got for free from Strig. $550 firm & it's yours.

See y'all there :thumbsup: