Nor cal mini bike get together, show and swap meet .June 21st , oakley ca

Went to the get together today, just awesome. Lots of great people, bikes, bbq, & music in the shade of the pavilion. Thanks to all who made the trip, hope to see you at the next one! :thumbsup:

Happy to have Hosted Nor Cal Event-June 22nd

Wow!, What a nice crowd for the Nor Cal Mini Bike Swap Meet and Show June 22nd at Big Break Marina. I would like to thank all who attended this event. I met a lot of very nice people. They left my Event area Spotless! We hope to do this again. Thanks Again! Dave-AKA DrMopar, Big Break Marina

Yep! Well worth the trip from Reno. Beautiful location. My wife and I both enjoyed the laid back day on the river. Great to put faces on a few names I seen on here:thumbsup:

Glad it went well and we had a good turnout. Thanks to everybody who showed up. It went as well as I could've hoped and hopefully it will only get better.

Even picked up a new frame (like I need another project) and met some real good folks

6doggie3

It was a great time! Cletus hope you can do something with the frame! Met some great Mini Bike guys and learned who the c/l competition is LOL !!!! Biker that is One nice Iil Indian:thumbsup:

6doggie3

I might have something in the works!
I have a couple buddies that have some land were could ride.
It would relocate to Wilton.CA or Valley Springs.CA
There would probably be a small fee to help pay
for a Porta-potty?
Most likely have some type of Release of Liability form also!
But other wise BBQ ,fishing ,swap meet and some riding!
I have to find a date that doesn't with conflict with
the local car shows and swap meets?

I might have something in the works!
I have a couple buddies that have some land were could ride.
It would relocate to Wilton.CA or Valley Springs.CA
There would probably be a small fee to help pay
for a Porta-potty?
Most likely have some type of Release of Liability form also!
But other wise BBQ ,fishing ,swap meet and some riding!
I have to find a date that doesn't with conflict with
the local car shows and swap meets?
Hey 6doggie, if you do this event, start another thread please. I'd like to come to that:thumbsup: