Northern California Group. . .

I haven't see any swap meets or rides going on in northern California :shrug: So I started a group called "Northern California Minis". It would be nice to be able to mingle/ride with fellow local OMBers. :scooter:

Join if you're in the area and feel the same way! :drinkup:

You have a place to ride?

Injumtom has the best area for riding that I've seen. He's not open to having a meet at his house though (I've talked about it with him).

You have a place to ride?

Injumtom has the best area for riding that I've seen. He's not open to having a meet at his house though (I've talked about it with him).
I ride around my house all the time. Its a residential area, but theres a bike path that goes along a river less than a block away from my home. It circles around the entire development area where I live, but its only about 15 minutes of riding from one end and back. Thats where my avatar picture was taken. (Speaking of avatars, yours is pretty disturbing haha).

Im hoping if enough people come together, some of them might have some good ideas for places to ride. Maybe theres somewhere else near Injumtom's spot people could meet?