NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
ITS OFFICIAL, THERE WILL BE A 5TH ANNUAL NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST. SEPTEMBER 9TH-12TH. THIS IS A CAMP AND RIDE EVENT. PRIMITIVE CAMPING ON SITE, THERE WILL BE "OUT HOUSES" ON SITE, THERE IS NO RV HOOK UP. BRING YOUR CAMPER, PICK UP BED, TENT OR WHAT EVER. GENERATORS ARE OK. FOODS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR BREAKFAST AND DINNER FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND BREAKFAST ON SUNDAY, mini bike fest.jpg WITH YOUR REGISTRATION FEE. MORE DETAILS TO FOLLOW.

For the fifth year in a row we are happy to announce the NNY Minibike Fest in Redwood, NY.

Save the dates, September 9 through the 12 with early arrivals starting Labor Day Weekend.

This a hard core riding event with access to over 75 miles of trails, seasonal highways, cow paths,
asphalt, sand pits, you name it!!!

The Fest is located 6 miles east of Redwood, NY at the intersection of Grass Lake Road, Hart Flats Road,
and Cottage Hill Road. The GPS coordinates are: 44.311280 x -75.717932.

Camping sites are available on the 8 acre venue. Bring your trailer, tent, or whatever you have to sleep in.
This is a primitive campsite, no hookups, minimal generator power, no water. There will be more
Porta-Johns this year, two up top and two by the Flats.

Breakfast and dinner will be served Friday and Saturday with breakfast on Sunday. Feel free to bring
your own BBQ's and cooking is also allowed over campfires. Hotdogs and Seltzer will be provided 24/7.

Please do NOT bring any firewood, there is plenty of free fire wood on site.

Reserve your spot now, reservations are required to save a camping spot. Email your request to save your
favorite spot along with your registration.

Email NNYMinibikefest2021@gmail.com with questions, for a printable reservation form, and a camping site
map, or download the registration form here.

Thanks and we hope to see you there in September !!!

Brown Boonie, JimKemp, Owend, and Phil1958

Attachments

here is a rough map of the fest campgrounds. i will update what
has been reserved. so far:

The Assylum, The Loop

edit: if it is ok with everyone i will post who reserved what spot.

Attachments

Last edited:
What is the atmosphere like at this event? Is it family friendly? Or more of a party scene? Are there level areas for RVs? I am new to these minibike events.

it is a family friendly get together. while there are no published restrictions on what you can do on the grounds we ask that you use common sense.

there is plenty of space for drive in or tow in rv's, campers, trailers, tents, whatever you have will fit in.

there are late night get togethers around campfires, people seem to be riding all day and night.

the best way to get acquainted with the place is to show to one of the clean up/fix days we have if you are not to far away. if you have to travel a bit you can camp there and hit the trails.

I74

That looks like ''another'' frigg'n hoot.! :cool:

Man, you Guys always got all the cool events lined up out there !

Someday ,, I hope to head NE for a bit & make some of them …. ;)

Got friends & family in PA & MA,, that I need to visit anyway at some point.

Last edited:

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
That looks like ''another'' frigg'n hoot.! :cool:

Man, you Guys always got all the cool events lined up out there !

Someday ,, I hope to head NE for a bit & make some of them …. ;)

Got friends & family in PA & MA,, that I need to visit anyway at some point.
YOUR ABOUT A 15 HOUR DRIVE. THE EVENT IS JUST ABOUT 1.5 HOURS NORTH OF SYRACUSE NY. YOU HAVE 7 MONTHS TO PLAN A TRIP. THE WEEKEND AFTER LABOR DAY.

A good couple of days drive for sure...
Been up that way before.
if you will be driving a long way you can show up as early as labor day weekend, stay for the week, and leave after the fest at your leisure. it definitely is a drag to drive for two days for just a two day event.

There are Tee Shirts , Sweat shirts , pull over Hoodies , and full zip up Hoodies , All hoodies must be pre ordered and paid for (send me a message for that) and if you want to reserve a tee shirt size please let me know (no pre pay for tees) , Tee shirts will be sold at the event on a first come first serve basis , we also have event decals
Prices are :
Tees - $20
Sweat shirts - $30
Pull over hoodies - $40
Zippered Hoodies - $45

Please send me a message for all pre order shirts event shirt for redwood.jpg

The first order for Tee Shirts and Sweat Shirts is going in soon , If you would like to reserve a tee shirt size or order a sweat shirt Please let me know soon