NORTHERN NEW YORK MINI BIKE FEST

I74

As much as I would love to make it out there for the event,, unfortunately I just don't realistically see it happening this year...
Sure would like to purchase at least a T - shirt though.
Please let me know @ some point if I could possibly get an XL, or XXL one.
Thanks,
I

As much as I would love to make it out there for the event,, unfortunately I just don't realistically see it happening this year...
Thanks,
I
I will send you a PM of how to order the tee shirt , oh , i guess i cant send you a PM

Thanks,
I
Send me a PM and i will let you know how to order the tee shirts and ship it to you

NEW FEST MAP!!!!

make sure to specify where you want to camp when you send in your registration.

notice the parking area on the right side of the map, this year we are going to ask
everyone with towed campers to first park their camper in your spot then park your
vehicle in the parking area to make more room for camping. thanks!!

Attachments

The road in is clear.
IMAG0110.jpg

Most of the camping area is clear of snow.
IMAG0108.jpg

All the sacrifices to the minibike gods are intact.
IMAG0112.jpg

The entire grounds are accessible by ATV.

There are some downed trees but all things considered the grounds are in good shape.

Brown Boonie or Jim will be setting up the spring cleanup days. Bring your bikes to check out the grounds and local riding.

The inner loop is almost passable, there is still snow on the heavily wooded trails.

The outer loop is open all the way with the occasional ice patch on the the dirt roads.

Last edited:
I can make it up there April 3rd if you guys want to meet up in redwood , and the first order of shirts came in , these are every nice , 2rd order will be soon if somebody wants to preorder shirts or sweat shirts

The 2nd order of tee shirts and sweat shirts is going in soon , Please contact me if anyone would like to pre order to guarantee you get a shirt in your size

brown boonie

JUST REMEMBER-EXPECT IT WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT!
GOINT TO START CLEARING MORE CAMP SPACES, CONTACT AND RESERVE YOUR SPACE AND WE WILL BE SHURE ITS GOOD TO GO FOR YOU AT THE EVENT. CHECK THE FEST MAP FOR THE AREAS FOUND ON PAGE 26 OF THIS THREAD.

The first order for Tee Shirts and Sweat Shirts is going in soon , If you would like to reserve a tee shirt size or order a sweat shirt Please let me know soon
Are T's, Sweatshirts, Pullover Hoodies and Zippered Hoodies all the same color combo as pictured above?, grey? Sorry to ask, but the Tee is the only one pictured. I also assume that the zippered hoodie will have both the "REDWOOD 2021" silkscreen across the left pec, (as pic'd on the Tee above), along w/ the large silkscreen of the "NNY Minibike Fest logo" on the back. Sent you a pm earlier today.

Are T's, Sweatshirts, Pullover Hoodies and Zippered Hoodies all the same color combo as pictured above?, grey? Sorry to ask, but the Tee is the only one pictured. I also assume that the zippered hoodie will have both the "REDWOOD 2021" silkscreen across the left pec, (as pic'd on the Tee above), along w/ the large silkscreen of the "NNY Minibike Fest logo" on the back. Sent you a pm earlier today.
Yes they are all the same grey color , what you see on the tee shirt is the same on all items , Thanks

Info was sent to you , Thank you for supporting our event