Northway Explorer Trike in Massachusetts

I picked up one of these rare beasts needing lots of love. I seek a wheel hub for 3/4"shaft and at least one of those one piece wheel/tire BF Goodrich High-flex about 19X11 to make it operable. I would also be willing to trade this extreme rarity for another less rare but further along. I am in Woburn MA just North of boston.
Email chefhockey@aol.com

all of the above

Thannks for the welcome. I either want to buy the parts I need to make this thing operable, or sell it or trade it for something similar but less rare. It is the frame with fibreglas seat (no pad), front wheel/tire intact rear axle intact, one wheel/hub intact. So I need a wheel/tire hub and the rest is regular go kart stuff to make it work.
I used to have a Duncycle, as well as a Rupp R.A.T. , and rue the days I sold them i found this for sale recently and want to try and ressurect it from the dead.

I posted a pic in the photo section under Explorer if anyone wants to see what I have. If you can help with parts or are interested in a trade or buy or some sort of deal, feel free to email me directly chefhockey@aol.com.
I see a trike enthusiast local to me, but the admin rules for newbies won't allow me to PM him. Gumpit if you see this please email me, or if anyone knows him well, kindly ask him to contact me (if he wants to of course) Thanks

trade working

Thank you to all the nice people and super fast responses. I am really glad to have stumbled upon this forum. I have a trade deal pretty much worked out for a moped (which is what I really collect and own 11 of the rarest mint mopeds oin the USA). I am still looking for an operable Dunecycle, Mudbug, Rupp RAT, etc and will keep using this forum to keep in touch with other collectors.

Rupp Rats are hard to find... What are your top choices? Does it have to be something with a fiberglass body? I am partial to the Montgomery Wards T-555's myself just a padded piece of wood for a seat and back. By "further along" do you mean running and driving or just more than a frame? I think you should be able to pm after so many posts. Let me know either here or PM what you need. I am always on the lookout for trikes. Randy