Nos ap4600 sae-m67 headlight

I got a NOS headlight from an authorized dealer buy out, ive figured out that these go to bonanzas and powell mini bikes, possibly to scat kitty, can anyone else tell me what these came on?

markus

I got a NOS headlight from an authorized dealer buy out, ive figured out that these go to bonanzas and powell mini bikes, possibly to scat kitty, can anyone else tell me what these came on?
since its the side mount version, its does not fit any of the bikes you mention. Gotta look at bikes that had headlight brackets on the forks for that style.

since its the side mount version, its does not fit any of the bikes you mention. Gotta look at bikes that had headlight brackets on the forks for that style.
Even so, I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers.....

I would hold it and pet it and love it and name it George.....

Doug

Its an old Bugs Bunny Cartoon reference for those of you to young to remember it...

I don't want anybody thinking I am strange.

Last edited:
Even so, I wouldn't kick it out of bed for eating crackers.....

I would hold it and pet it and love it and name it George.....

Doug

Its an old Bugs Bunny Cartoon reference for those of you to young to remember it...

I don't want anybody thinking I am strange.
Love those, old bugs especially the baby vulture , my momma done told me to get something for dinner. Lol im not sure what im going to do with it i did see one like it on a tbunderbolt

Hi Markus!

A Heald VT-5 popped up on eBay ... it has a side mount headlight ...

"Original factory option headlight, in nice shape has a few small dents"

I have never seen a side mount Heald Headlight ... what do you think?

Heald Bronc Vt-5 Original Minibike Mini Bike Trail Super Bronc Dirtbike Survivor | eBay

s-l1600.jpg

Also I know that muffler could be bought as an add on but I didn't think it was available on the smaller bikes ... VT-7 and below.
[MENTION=18319]chatten63[/MENTION]

markus

Hi Markus!

A Heald VT-5 popped up on eBay ... it has a side mount headlight ...

"Original factory option headlight, in nice shape has a few small dents"

I have never seen a side mount Heald Headlight ... what do you think?

Heald Bronc Vt-5 Original Minibike Mini Bike Trail Super Bronc Dirtbike Survivor | eBay

View attachment 99334

Also I know that muffler could be bought as an add on but I didn't think it was available on the smaller bikes ... VT-7 and below.
[MENTION=18319]chatten63[/MENTION]
Looks like in the later 70's/80's they made brackets like that for like the Haulers etc.. and you can see them on some of the big bikes in the later catalog photos (look at the 1012 model) but note that the headlight itself is not a Peterson/armacost products with switches.