NOS HPE Muskin Cat clutch cover/ chain guard

Dan-E-boy

Up for sale is this medium length cover made for HPE minibikes. Its New Old Stock and in great condition.. take a look at the pics. Send me a pm with any questions or if you are interested. Asking $110 shipped. Paypal preferred. Thanks for looking.

Dan-E-boy

Here is a pic of one ad. I was told more models used them and even a pennys model might have used these but I haven't found any info or pics besides this one. So I'm not to sure how true that is.:shrug:.

I thought it might go to a torque converter model oh well dont have one of them yet wait a minute I do the Enduro I have uses one I think but I have the guard for it. Do you have any Cat guards you want to part with???

Dan-E-boy

I thought it might go to a torque converter model oh well dont have one of them yet wait a minute I do the Enduro I have uses one I think but I have the guard for it. Do you have any Cat guards you want to part with???
sorry Tony, this is the only Cat guard I have right now..

Dan-E-boy

BUMP!
$90 Shipped
would consider trades for other cool minibike stuff......
also considering turning it into a clock:weld:, putting a chain through it :pimp:,and wearing it while I ride my minibikes:scooter:

Dan-E-boy

Haha! Thanks guys. I did it on my phone with an app called picsart, only took a few minutes. Its crazy what you can do with these "smart" phones now.. :thumbsup:

OEM cat chain guards

I still have a couple of these left ( i got this one to danny ) I found them in a old shop some minor scratches and not show chrome just what what they came with on the cat bikes ....these can be cut down for the Cat 250s and other models .....I had a few on ebay for $85 plus $15 shipping PM me or email @ grich15@aol.com thanks Greg