NOS Lil Indian Brake Caliper

JohnC

I have a few NOS Lil Indian Brake calipers for sale. These are all brand new and were never used or mounted. They came from a closed kart shop buyout. If you have any questions feel free to send me a message. Here are the first four I am listing. As they sell or if they sell I will update how many are left.

$300 Local Pick Up Mount Airy Maryland
$325 Shipped PayPal or Money Order

Attachments

JohnC

Black Friday Deal Only!! I will not honor the deal after tomorrow at midnight. I really don't mind keeping them forever.

$299 Shipped to your door.
Paypal or Money Order is fine.
LOCAL P/U is available Mount Airy MD 21771

Happy Thanksgiving To ALL !!!!

Would you take 200 shipped on one of the last ones? If so ill take one i know that's low but its going to sit on a shelf for the next few years till i get to that build if ever

JohnC

Would you take 200 shipped on one of the last ones? If so ill take one i know that's low but its going to sit on a shelf for the next few years till i get to that build if ever
I can't right now buddy. I am really second guessing my self at $250. I have a used one that I will do $215 shipped on. One side of the threads are a little worn on the back plate, I also made a new spring and puck disc for it but the caliper is pretty decent and works. Personally I will use it on a bike if no one wants it.

Attachments

Last edited:
I can't right now buddy. I am really second guessing my self at $250. I have a used one that I will do $215 shipped on. One side of the threads are a little worn on the back plate, I also made a new spring and puck disc for it but the caliper is pretty decent and works. Personally I will use it on a bike if no one wants it.
Yeah i know that's a great price at 250 shipped im shocked you even have any left. I hadn't planed on starting my lil Indian builds for a while but just found out I've got a lead on a chain guard so if i can get one of your calipers and the guard. id have everything to go a head and sand blast and start powder coating so i might put one of my other projects on hold. Let me find out about this chrome chain guard and if i can get it for the right price ill for sure get one of them off you! Thanks for the fast reply