NOS NEW OLD STOCK Super Bronc Speedometer Cable

I took some pics of a NOS cable next to my original.

The old one measures roughly 28" overall, the NOS one measures 26". The stockers run a little long so these fit fine.

I would like $25, shipping should be around six bucks or so.

Never got it:shrug:

You have to be careful when PM'ng Mark...there is or was another member named MarkG...no space between the 'Mark" and the "G"...the auto-fill feature wants to choose his name first. You have to be sure the space is in Mark G. It took me a year to figure that out, I thought he was just ignoring me.

Or maybe he was....

If you click on the name in his avatar it should eliminate that problem.

Last edited:
You have to be careful when PM'ng Mark...there is or was another member named MarkG...no space between the 'Mark" and the "G"...the auto-fill feature wants to choose his name first. You have to be sure the space is in Mark G. It took me a year to figure that out, I thought he was just ignoring me.

Or maybe he was....

Gerry...thank you so much...I was wondering the same, as I'd sent MarkG a message a week ago, and this morning thinking it was Mark G.

Hey Mark G.... I just resent the pm's....hope the cable is still available....and what is VDO ?

Thank you,

Robert C ....or should I sign RobertC ... with no space ! :laugh:

Last edited:
Vdo? Do you have more than one?
Yep, VDO.
I do have a few, but most are spoken for. I have to go check my storage and I won't know until Moday. I will keep you guys posted:thumbsup:

Gerry...thank you so much...I was wondering the same, as I'd sent MarkG a message a week ago, and this morning thinking it was Mark G.

Hey Mark G.... I just resent the pm's....hope the cable is still available....and what is VDO ?

Thank you,

Robert C ....or should I sign RobertC ... with no space ! :laugh:

Got it this time, PM returned:thumbsup:

VDO is the brand of the speedometer and the cable. It's actually stamped in the cable sheath but it was really hard to get a good picture of it.

Or maybe he was....

Well that explains a LOT...

I thought you were ignoring me too:doah:

I have been informed that Heald used more than one style cable over the years.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE look at the pictures carefully and make sure it is the one needed.

Thanks for all of the interest so far...