NOS taylor model 200 muffler 4-5 hp tec flange polished version

I have here a NOS Taylor model 200 muffler with the angled tip. This is the polished version. It has never been mounted on an engine , but has been stored and moved here and there etc so trivial marks I'm sure here or there. I've never seen a fresh one off the line , but I'm sure they did not look like they were carved from marble. .. There are no dents at all on it, it is in great condition. Never painted , run, stored in rain , etc.. it is like it is, never been tampered with.

I am pretty sure it is for a tec 4-5hp not for the smaller ones. help me help you I guess. If you need flange measurements I'll do that.

PLEASE do not bust my balls on my asking price. I am going by what they sell on e-bay and what I sold my last USED unpolished one for ($80 shipped).I just saw a used 100 sell here for $50 shipped.. I am asking $100 shipped in the lower 48 states. Which I think is fair. The last Taylor model 100 sold for the same. I like the 200 better as far as looks go. This is what I am basing my price off of.. Think it's unfair? throw me an offer.. But the guy who thinks it's fair for $100 shipped, obviously, will beat your offer.. :laugh:
I have paypal..

Thanks guy's.. I'm still riding when I can , but school is kicking me time wise.. The quest for a six figure salary is a difficult one. Sorry for the cell phone pics, but hey If you need more I can Text them to you if needed.

Last edited:
Nice part! no need to explain your asking price its worth it... and it looks like a great original new (nos) part to me, some here think a 20-40 year old mini bike part should be to 2012 show car standards....