Not a big fan of this site.

I've posted adds, wanted,selling, looking for. No response, I was a supporting member. Seems you need to be part of the clique that runs the site to be noticed. If you are looking for a minibike for your kids to beat on with no history or no reputable manufacturer this is the place to come. If you need any rare parts for a rare bike you need to go to ebay. It's the truth!!:thefinger:::
There's a clique here? I guess I'm screwed.

cfh

I have a site suggestion....

On the "Forums" page, have an "all posts" menu item.
The purpose of this is to show ALL new posts, regardless of their classification or subject.

This would be really a handy way to see any new posts on all subjects. Frankly there isn't that much posts/traffic on this site. But having all posts, in one place, would be pretty cool. And if you don't like that, then just click on one of the other forum sub-categories. But having an "all posts" forum pick would be a quick and easy way to see all new posts. Without this, i feel like i'm missing out on stuff, because i don't visit one of the forum menu picks.

Last edited:
You mean like where it says “new posts” right under where it says “forum”...lol

The purpose of this is to show ALL new posts, regardless of their classification or subject.

This would be really a handy way to see any new posts on all subjects. Frankly there isn't that much posts/traffic on this site. But having all posts, in one place, would be pretty cool. And if you don't like that, then just click on one of the other forum sub-categories. But having an "all posts" forum pick would be a quick and easy way to see all new posts. Without this, i feel like i'm missing out on stuff, because i don't visit one of the forum menu picks.

Last edited:

markus

top left, just under the forum quick link is "new posts".

I usually looked at the “subscribed” threads first to look at ones I have replied to. Any new responses to those threads are in bold. Then I look at any NEW posts.

I've posted adds, wanted,selling, looking for. No response, I was a supporting member. Seems you need to be part of the clique that runs the site to be noticed. If you are looking for a minibike for your kids to beat on with no history or no reputable manufacturer this is the place to come. If you need any rare parts for a rare bike you need to go to ebay. It's the truth!!:thefinger:::
Trying not to reply to this, but dang dude.
Where I come from "flipping th bird" is drawing first blood.
I like to stir th pot at times, but with alittle respect.
If I had to guess, this was your farewell post and
your sitting at your computer "naked" doing who knows what
logged out reading your replies.:2guns:

Trying not to reply to this, but dang dude.
Where I come from "flipping th bird" is drawing first blood.
I like to stir th pot at times, but with alittle respect.
If I had to guess, this was your farewell post and
your sitting at your computer "naked" doing who knows what
logged out reading your replies.:2guns:
Maybe true. He logged in yesterday.:laugh:

this guy was most likely referring to the "Winber Wood Line" clique
that sells all that "Rare" stuff across the muddy trail from me.......

:drinkup:

I dont like Facebook.......so I deactivated my account about two years ago and never went back. Lmao, it amazes me how people take time out of their day toDO EXACTLY WHAT THEY DONT LIKE!!!!