Not a mini bike project

Trying to find a mini project and enjoying all of yours and your ideas.This I am finishing after a long winter here.A cart or mini would be faster:wink:

Oldsledz,Thanks but I'm in illinois.I'll find something ,just undecided what to do yet.I was looking for a bike or fun project when I found the tractor by accident.So I thought I would pick it up.We have a place north of here they have 2or3 consignment sales a year and they had some bike and old cart frames and things and you might know I was in the middle of the tractor project with it all over the garage.I was up there to find a motor to repower it and so I watched that stuff and kind of thought I better get the tractor done first.The wife would've died if I brought some more skeletons home.:rolleyes:

Kb ,it's a 1958 Wheel Horse.Toro bought them out in the 80's I believe.Luckily they have a big fan base and toro still has some parts here and there.I had to have rear axle seals and transmission shaft seals and thank goodness my toro dealer could get them.It leaked everywhere.

KB2ROCKET

just about 1980 I worked at a Graveley dealer as a mechanic this guy kept bringing me this wheel horse garden tractor from the 70's ( I hated that thing ) no matter what I did the mower deck belts kept jumping off !!! it was so dam frustrating and each time it's owner would get mad at me for not fixing it right good thing I left that dealership or I might still be working on it LOL
I lieyour wheel horse it has the look of a full sized tractor very (vintage Cool)

Nice little tractor makes you want to go out and plow up the back yard. LOL
Does Wheel Horse also make tillers ? Just cute as a bug and the Red color is great. Steve

KB2ROCKET

LOL when I asked who made that tractor I had not seen the picture of the front of it yet with the big white letters that spelled out WHEEL HORSE
duh!
:)

I think your little tractor is cool, got an old craftsman here i was thinking about making into a trike, now i'll reconsider, i think i'll paint it up nice and put it in the front yard and bolt a mail box to it, what a cool yard decoration, do they make 12 inch tractor grip style tires, i have a snow type tread on mine.
dave

Dave the ones on this tractor are 6-12 so you can find them at a tsc or farm king or something of that nature.I got mine through a goodyear dealer but they aren't goodyear.I think they say king tire on them.