Not sure what kind this is

Thanks, Buckeye .. Another project we are about to start. After the MTD restore, my brother wanted to start his own project and found this on craigslist.

Any idea, or best guess, as to the year of this one?

He is actually on his way home with it, so I haven't physically looked at it yet, Gumpit .. I was just wanting to look at some pictures online, to show him when he got here, of what it should look like once we start to rebuild it.

I will def post pics of this build .. I just restored a 72 Columbia/MTD that I posted in the projects section of the forum .. From the looks of the pics I'm finding of the Rupp bike, it should look pretty dam sharp once it is finished ... I really appreciate y'alls help on identifying it.

I was just logging back in to share with y'all the same thing .. My bro got home and the sticker on the front says Charger .. It's in pretty dam good shape to, with the exception of some rust that can be taken care of, etc, but overall, a great looking frame.

He is pretty excited about it and can't wait to see how it turns out. I will post pics to share with y'all once he starts on it. Appreciate the knowledge once again, guys.